These fluffy and delicious peanut butter banana oat pancakes are so easy and quick to make and they’re perfect for breakfast. The creamy peanut butter goes so well with the banana, maple syrup and these fluffy pancakes. You only need a few easy ingredients to make them and they come together in only 15 minutes for you to enjoy.
What ingredients do you need for this recipe?
Oats: Make sure to use gluten-free oats.
Oat Milk: Check out my oat milk recipe here if you want to make your own. You can also use water.
Baking Powder: To make the pancakes fluffy.
Maple Syrup: For sweetness.
Banana: For sweetness.
Cinnamon: For some extra flavour.
Peanut Butter: The star of the show am I right?
This Strawberry Yogurt Pancake Recipe is:
- Refined sugar-free
- Soft and fluffy
- Quick and easy
More sweet vegan breakfast recipes to try:
- Apple Pie Pancakes
- Berry Baked Oats
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oats
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Apple Sauce Cake
- Strawberry Yogurt Pancakes
If you try this easy vegan pancake recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Peanut Butter Banana Oat Pancakes
- 1 High Speed Blender
- 1 ripe banana
- 100 g gluten-free oats
- 200 ml gluten-free oat milk or water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- maple syrup for drizzling
- 1 tbsp peanut butter for drizzling
- 1/2 banana finely cut
- Add banana, oats, maple syrup, oat milk, cinnamon and baking powder to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place a non-stick pan on medium-high heat and add a couple of spoonfuls of pancake batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned underneath, then flip. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve pancakes immediately with maple syrup, banana and peanut butter.
Leave a Reply