This is hands down the best healthy banana bread I have ever made. This recipe is so easy and you only need seven ingredients you probably already have at home. Who knew a vegan and gluten-free version could be this delicious? This recipe is also refined sugar-free so you can definitely have the entire loaf in one go – at least that’s what I did. The ripe bananas and maple syrup add just enough sweetness to the bread. You could also add fruit like blueberries, strawberries or raspberries to the batter for some extra fruity sweetness. The possibilities here are endless. However, I would recommend using fresh fruit instead of frozen because frozen fruit can make the bread a bit soggy.
This Banana bread recipe is:
- Refined sugar-free
- Soft and fluffy
- Easy to make
More sweet vegan breakfast recipes to try:
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oats
- Berry Baked Oats
- Apple Pie Pancakes
- Strawberry Yogurt Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Banana Oat Pancakes
- Apple Sauce Cake
If you try this easy vegan healthy banana bread recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Healthy Banana Bread
- 1 High Speed Blender optional
- 1 Cake Tin
- 100 g gluten-free oat flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Put bananas and maple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a blender you can use a fork to mash the banana.
- In a separate bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add the banana maple syrup mixture to the dry ingredients and combine into a thick batter.
- Pour batter into a small oven safe dish lined with parchment paper. I used a small cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for 70 minutes.
- Allow the banana bread to cool completely before serving.