These fluffy and delicious strawberry yogurt pancakes are so easy and quick to make and they’re perfect for breakfast. I shared how to make the best vegan cashew strawberry yogurt at home in my last post, which you can read here. This yogurt gave me the inspiration to pair it with pancakes and it was the best idea I’ve ever had. The creamy strawberry yogurt goes so well with these fluffy pancakes and I also topped them with fresh strawberries and a strawberry sauce.
homemade strawberry yogurt
Did you know how easy it is to make vegan strawberry yogurt at home? You only need cashews, water, lemon juice, maple syrup and fresh fruit to make it. For this recipe, I used frozen strawberries. Read the full recipe here.
This Strawberry Yogurt Pancake Recipe is:
- Refined sugar-free
- Soft and fluffy
- Quick and easy
More sweet vegan breakfast recipes to try:
If you try this easy vegan strawberry yogurt pancake recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Strawberry Yogurt Pancakes
- 1 High Speed Blender
For the pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 100 g gluten-free oats
- 200 ml gluten-free oat milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- cashew strawberry yogurt recipe linked in notes
- fresh strawberries chopped
- strawberry sauce or strawberry jam
- Add banana, oats, maple syrup, oat milk, cinnamon and baking powder to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place a non-stick pan on medium-high heat and add a couple of spoonfuls of pancake batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned underneath, then flip. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- If you want to make a quick strawberry sauce, simply put a handful of strawberries, fresh or frozen, in a saucepan with 2 tbsp of maple syrup, 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice and 50 ml water on medium heat. Let the sauce simmer over low to medium heat for about 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally and mash the strawberries with a spoon.
- Serve pancakes immediately with fresh strawberries, strawberry sauce and a layer of creamy cashew strawberry yogurt.