This apple cinnamon baked oats recipe is absolutely delicious, healthy, filling and it’s almost like eating cake for breakfast. What’s not to love? Baked oats are the ultimate comfort food for me and you can add literally anything you fancy that day. I enjoy the combination of apples and cinnamon for this time of year. In the summer, I like to add fresh berries as a topping. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. The banana and maple syrup add a lovely natural sweetness.
how to make vegan apple cinnamon baked oats:
Step 1: Make the oatmeal batter
Put oats, banana, water, baking soda, maple syrup and cinnamon in a blender and blend until smooth. Next, pour the batter into an oven-safe dish.
Step 2: Add toppings and bake
Garnish with chopped red apple chunks and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Bake your oatmeal in a preheated oven at 200℃ for 20-25 minutes. Remove, cool and enjoy!
This apple cinnamon baked oats recipe is:
- Soft and fluffy
- Refined sugar-free
- Quick and easy to make
- Absolutely delicious
- Perfect for breakfast!
More sweet vegan breakfast recipes to try:
If you try this easy vegan baked oats recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oats
- 1 High Speed Blender
- 1 Baking Dish
- 80 g gluten-free oats
- 200 ml water or gluten-free oat milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp maple syrup more to serve
- 1 red apple
- 1 ripe banana
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Put the oats, water, banana, cinnamon, maple syrup and baking soda into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into an oven-safe baking dish. Cut one red apple into small chunks and put it on top. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Add more maple syrup before serving for extra sweetness.
Leave a Reply