This delicious mango smoothie berry parfait is the perfect healthy treat and so easy to make. Not only is it delicious but it’s also a treat for the eyes. Enjoy its layers of bright yellow mango-orange smoothie topped with beautiful deep red and blue berries.
How to make the parfait
Step 1: Make the Mango-Orange smoothie
To make the smoothie, simply put the mango and orange in a blender and blend until smooth. You can add a little bit of water if it’s too thick.
Step 2: Assemble the parfait
Pour a layer of mango-orange smoothie in a glass jar. Top with half the berries. Repeat with another layer of the mango-orange smoothie and berries.
This mango smoothie berry parfait recipe is:
- The perfect treat
- Easy to make
- Ideal for breakfast
More sweet vegan breakfast recipes to try:
- Cashew Strawberry Yogurt
- Red Pitaya Chia Pudding
- Tropical Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Yogurt Pancakes
- Healthy Banana Bread
If you try this easy vegan mango berry parfait recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Mango Smoothie Berry Parfait
- 1 High Speed Blender
- 300 g frozen mango
- 1 orange peeled
- fresh strawberries and blueberries chopped
- Put the mango and orange in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour a layer of mango-orange smoothie in a glass jar. Top with half the berries. Repeat with another layer of the mango-orange smoothie and berries.