I have another delicious smoothie bowl recipe for you today, this time using strawberries and banana. Smoothie bowls are such an easy way to eat more fruits and they set you up for an amazing start to the day. Our brain runs on glucose, so the more fruit you can get in during the day the better. This delicious strawberry banana smoothie bowl is perfect for a quick, easy and healthy breakfast. Simply throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and then garnish with your favourite toppings. I went for strawberries, banana and gluten-free granola. Blueberries, raspberries and shredded coconut would also go really well with this recipe.
This strawberry banana smoothie bowl Recipe is:
- Refined sugar-free
- Quick and easy
- Perfect for breakfast!
More sweet vegan breakfast recipes to try:
- Tropical Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Liver Rescue Smoothie
- Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oats
- Berry Baked Oats
- Apple Pie Pancakes
- Strawberry Yogurt Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Banana Oat Pancakes
If you try this easy vegan smoothie bowl recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 1 High Speed Blender
For the smoothie bowl
- 200 g frozen strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- gluten-free granola
- fresh strawberries
- Simply put all ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined and creamy.
- Garnish with your favourite toppings such as shredded coconut, strawberries, banana and gluten-free granola.