Did you know how easy it is to make vegan yogurt at home? For this healthy and quick cashew strawberry yogurt you’ll only need seven ingredients and 10 minutes of your time. Well, minus the waiting time for your cashews to soak while you’re asleep. Simply throw all ingredients into a blender to create this creamy and thick yogurt. This recipe is a great basic and you can literally add any fruits you enjoy. I also tried it with mango, raspberries and banana and each option was just as delicious. I love serving this yogurt for breakfast topped with a little bit of granola or oats and some extra fruit. You wont need to buy vegan yogurt from the store anymore once you’ve realised just how easy it is to make at home.
How to store homemade yogurt
You can store your homemade yogurt in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
This cashew strawberry yogurt recipe is:
- Creamy and thick
- Quick and easy
- Perfect for breakfast!
More sweet vegan breakfast recipes to try:
- Chia Pitaya Pudding
- Tropical Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
If you try this easy vegan cashew strawberry yogurt recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Cashew Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 High Speed Blender
- 300 g cashews soaked overnight
- 240 ml water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 300 g strawberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak cashews overnight. After the cashews have soaked, drain and rinse them.
- Add the soaked cashews to a blender along with lemon juice, sea salt and water. Blend until smooth.
- Add fresh or frozen strawberries, vanilla extract and maple syrup and blend again until well combined and smooth.
- Serve with fresh fruit and granola.