I have another quick and easy one-pot recipe for you today. This incredibly creamy tomato risotto is the perfect lunch or dinner. It’s hearty, warming, comforting and absolutely delicious. If you love tomatoes as much as I do, then you’ll love this recipe.
This creamy tomato risotto is quick and easy to make
This easy one-pot recipe comes together in only 15 minutes and you need a few simple ingredients. it’s so creamy, packed with flavour and absolutely delicious. For this risotto recipe you’ll need: Risotto rice, dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, pureed tomatoes, vegetable broth, oat milk, onion, garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, coconut sugar, salt and pepper.
This creamy tomato risotto recipe is:
- Quick and easy
- Ready in 15 minutes
- Packed with flavour
More vegan lunch and dinner recipes to try:
- Chili Sin Carne Rice Bowl
- One-Pot Lentil Pasta with Kale
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 3 Ingredient Quinoa Pizza Base with Fried Vegetables
- Creamy One-Pot Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Red Lentil Bolognese
If you try this easy creamy tomato risotto recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Creamy Tomato Risotto
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 150 g risotto rice washed
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- 250 ml pureed tomatoes or tomato sauce
- 50 ml oat milk gluten-free
- 4 dried tomatoes chopped
- 100 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh basil to serve
- In a large non-stick pan, sauté onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add dried tomatoes, risotto rice, oregano and thyme and sauté for a further 2 minutes.
- Next add pureed tomatoes, vegetable stock, oat milk, coconut sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine. Let the risotto cook until all the liquid is absorbed on low-medium heat.
- Once the risotto is done, add cherry tomatoes and stir to combine. Serve with fresh basil and enjoy.