This delicious buddha bowl with creamy tahini dressing is so easy and quick to make. It’s vegan, gluten-free and perfect for meal prep. Simply divide all ingredients into containers and assemble as needed. I love having bowls like this one for lunch because they are filling, healthy and absolutely delicious. You can add any vegetables you enjoy. For this recipe I used red bell pepper, steamed broccoli, cucumber, cabbage, carrot and spinach. I also added brown rice and topped everything with a lovely, creamy tahini dressing and sesame seeds.
This buddha bowl with tahini dressing recipe is:
- Quick and easy
- Loaded with vegetables
- Perfect for meal prep!
More vegan lunch and dinner recipes to try:
- Peanut Pad Thai
- Thai Peanut Curry
- Chili Sin Carne Rice Bowl
- One-Pot Lentil Pasta with Kale
- Creamy One-Pot Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 3 Ingredient Quinoa Pizza Base with Fried Vegetables
If you try this easy vegan buddha bowl recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Buddha Bowl with Tahini Dressing
For the buddha bowl
- 200 g broccoli steamed
- 1 carrot spiralized
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 red bell pepper finely cut
- 200 g spinach washed
- 1/4 head of cabbage finely cut
- 200 g brown rice cooked
- sesame seeds to garnish
For the tahini dressing
- 50 ml tahini
- 50 ml water
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp olive oil optional
- salt to taste
- Simply prepare all your vegetables by cutting and steaming the broccoli for 20 minutes and cutting the rest of the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. I like to cook my rice the night before.
- To make the tahini dressing, simply combine all ingredients and mix with a spoon or mix everything together in a food processor.
- This recipe is ideal for meal prep. Simply divide all ingredients into containers and assemble as needed.
- The tahini dressing also goes well with tacos, as a burger sauce or dipping sauce for summerrolls.
Leave a Reply