This quick and easy vegan minestrone is a nutritious stew that is healthy and absolutely delicious. You only need a few simple ingredients and it’s perfect for lunch or dinner. I love having this soup with my oat potato bread rolls, you can find the recipe for that here. I absolutely love stews like that because they are packed with delicious and healthy vegetables and they are so quick and easy to make too.
For this vegetable minestrone I used carrots, celery, mushrooms, zucchini, cannellini beans and tomatoes but you can add any vegetables you like or currently need to use up in your fridge.
This Vegetable Minestrone Recipe Is:
- Absolutely delicious
- Quick and easy to make
More vegan lunch and dinner recipes to try:
- One-Pot Lentil Pasta with Kale
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 3 Ingredient Quinoa Pizza Base with Fried Vegetables
- Creamy One-Pot Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Chili Sin Carne Rice Bowl
- Red Lentil Bolognese
- Healing Winter Stew
- Easy Oat Potato Bread Rolls
If you try this easy vegan minestrone recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 4 mushrooms chopped
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- 100 g lentil pasta
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 400 g cannellini beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley to serve
- In a large pot, sauté onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Then add carrots, zucchini, celery, mushrooms and cannellini beans and sauté for a further 2-3 minutes. Add spices and mix to combine.
- Then add vegetable broth, canned tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. After 10 minutes, add the lentil pasta. The one I used only took 7 minutes to cook so check the package instructions.
- Serve with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Leave a Reply