Peanut butter and cookies, is there even a better combination? These delicious peanut butter cookies are so easy and quick to make, you only need six simple ingredients and 17 minutes of your time. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free, making these cookies a delicious healthy snack during the day. I’m making these cookies at least once a week. They are best kept in an airtight container at room temperature. Although realistically they are usually gone within one day!
Nut butter variations
Don’t like peanut butter? Not a problem, you can substitute with any nut butter you enjoy. Almond butter, tahini, cashew butter, pistachio butter or sunflower seed butter. Get creative! You might need a little bit more chickpea flour depending on which nut butter you use.
This peanut butter cookie recipe is:
- Refined sugar-free
- Quick and easy
- Absolutely delicious!
More vegan dessert recipes to try:
If you try this easy vegan peanut butter cookie recipe, feel free to leave me a comment or star rating. And if you want to share a photo of your creation on Instagram, please tag me @analabod because I would love to see them! 😊
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 High Speed Blender optional, I used a Thermomix
- 250 g peanut butter or any nut butter you like
- 30 g oat flour
- 90 g chickpea flour more depending on which nut butter you use
- 100 g maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk together peanut butter and maple syrup until uniform. Add baking powder, cinnamon, gluten-free oat flour and chickpea flour to the bowl. Stir until you get a uniform thick dough that’s rollable into balls.
- Refrigerate dough for 10 minutes, then roll into balls and place on a prepared baking tray. Flatten by pressing down with a fork, creating a crisscross pattern.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes, until lightly browned on top. Remove and cool completely on a cooling rack. The cookies will harden as they cool. Best kept in an airtight container at room temperature.